Is it free to use

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Thu Sep 9 15:20:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> This means that if you are developing software for eventual release,
> you must also make the source code available when you make binaries
> available.

If I develop an app and do not wish to have a requirement to install
Cygwin I would use MingW, right? In that case is my app still under GPL
just because I used Cygwin's gcc to compile and link the resulting
executable that will have no more dependencies on Cygwin? (Just curious).

--
Happiness is merely the remission of pain.